Tuesday, January 31, 2012

D is for... Drawings!

Well... I'm continuing on in the A2Z memes and I am going to post some pictures that I drew. Some of these pictures may look familiar to some of you but either way I thought this would be fun. Since I have a cold and am under the weather, I need some fun! :)
Oh and be sure to go to Patterings to read more Memes!

 I actually have a friend who collects swords, so I drew this for her.

I love dogs, so I thought I'd try my hand at a husky/wolf dog.


Tinkerbell! I guess I just wanted to draw a cartoon with this one. I gave this picture to one of my friends and she has it hanging in her room in a frame. She also has a picture of Dopey I drew for her for her birthday. Dopey is her favorite character from Snow White.




8 comments:

  1. Cool, Becky! Love that one of Tink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for continuing the blog meme!I also love the last one- she looks like she's up to some mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that Tink has attitude! Nice!
    Diana
    www.pencildancer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky! I didn't know you did drawings. Very cool! I agree with the others--you got great attitude in Tink!!! Thanks for sharing these! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could draw. Great job! Fun seeing the pics again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! I love all of your subjects that you drew. I especially like the wolf. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep it up, Becky! And feel better, soon!
    I liked Tink best, but then she is one of my favorite characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky, I love your drawings. My granddaughter would love the on of Tink.

      Delete