Tuesday, January 24, 2012

C ... is for cookie

 that's good enough for me! :)

This is my first Meme ever, so I decided to go with something simple and sort of cute. I have always loved cookies. Usually chocolate chip cookies too. Hey, do I get extra points for three C's? Heehee. :)

My parents always told me when I was little I had a very good imagination. I always came up with cute little stories and only things a child's mind could conjure up.

One thing I remember myself, I was probably younger than five years old and I used to think that Heaven was a cookie factory. I thought that when we died we became an Angel and go to Heaven, where all these cookies were being made. There would even be conveyor belts with cookies on them and there would be multiples for each type of cookie. I had decided that when I died I would be one of the Angels that kept an eye on the Chocolate chip cookie conveyor belt... and maybe sneak one here or there. In reality, I knew Heaven wasn't really this way. I was just sort of having fun with it in my head.

Keeping with the cookie theme... Just recently I was looking through my baby book. My mom had written in there that she found that I enjoyed helping her bake cookies. I was probably around 3 or 4 years old. She had written that she would walk away for a minute and when she'd come back I would have my hands in the cookie dough, nibbling away. Of course, she would say something to me and I would just give her a big grin.

So, I suppose I really have always loved cookies and that is good enough for me! :)
I hope you enjoyed my C meme and I hope it makes you crave a cookie. Heehee.

For other C meme's go to: www.pattywysong.com and enjoy a cookie while you read! :D


a2z: Take 2. Patty Wysong Helping bloggers blog.

7 comments:

  1. Cookies!! That HAS to be one of my favorite Cs!! I Loooooooove cookies. I could live on them. Really. =]

    So glad you're joining us!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty! :) Amy had suggested the A2Z meme's to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, cookies are the best ever portable comfort food in the world! Welcome to a2ztake2
    Diana Lesire Brandmeyer
    www.pencildancer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT C word! I love the smell of cookies baking. It brings back such memories of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky! I'm glad you're joining the meme!!! LOVE this post. Especially the part about your childhood imaginings of heaven as a cookie factory! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna have a cocoa orchard and sugar cane field in heaven. You can use some of my chocolate to make your heavenly cookies! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Becky! I did C=chocolate chip cookies when we did round one of this meme. Love your memories! I still love to get into the cookie dough and I bet you do too!

    ReplyDelete